FREE “How to Help Your Children Deal with Their Back to School Fears” Teleseminar!
Good morning powerful parents!
After I was interviewed as the parenting expert for Education.com on How to Deal with Back to School Fears in Children and related articles, I was contacted my several parents who wanted to know more. They were having many issues and concerns with how their children handled “newness,” especially the transition to school.
So I’m offering a special FREE Parenting Tele-Seminar TOMORROW for all Powerful Parents on Back to School Fears and Dealing with New Situations.
The Teleseminar will take place on THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, August 26th at8pm EASTERN, 7pm CENTRAL, 6pm MOUNTAIN, and 5pm PACIFIC.
There are a limited number of lines—and only a few left now that we are closer to the date. Please sign up now to be part of this FREE event!
We will be going over several concerns and questions including:
- What are some typical fears that children will be dealing with when going back to school?
- How would parents know if their children are really having a problem?
- What specific action steps can parents to take to help their children cope?
- What would cause a child to exclaim “I’m never going back!”
- What big mistakes can parents make in these situations?
And other questions too!
Looking forward to hearing you on the teleseminar! Sign up here!